WooCommerce Shipment Tracking v1.4.4 Download
Add shipment tracking information to your orders
With the Shipment Tracking extension you can provide customers with an easy way to track their shipments.
Tracking info on the frontend
After adding details to an order, the tracking information will appear in emails, the order tracking page, and the order view page in their account section. For the best effect, add tracking info just before ‘completing’ an order.
Add tracking information to your orders
Out of the box, this extension supports custom tracking links, and automatic tracking links for the following major providers:
2016.07.07 – version 1.4.4
* Fix – Add deprecated subscription filter check.
2016.02.17 – version 1.4.3
* Fix – Added text domain and language files
2016.01.06 – version 1.4.2
* Fixes issue with selecting DPD in Ireland and the UK.
2015.08.10 – version 1.4.1
* Fixing minor issue where View Order template can clash with a template of the same name is a custom theme.
* Fixes minor issues with Subscriptions where renewals create a PHP notice
2015.07.15 – version 1.4.0
* Made it possible to add multiple tracking numbers to an order.
* Fixes minor issue where custom tracking link shows in admin when no url has been provided.
2015.06.23 – version 1.3.6
* Make all date translatable
* Add Austria DPD
2015.04.20 – version 1.3.5
* Fix Česká pošta.
2015.04.13 – version 1.3.4
* Fix Interlink URL error
* Update Czech.
2015.03.03 – version 1.3.3
* Prevent data being copied to subscription renewals.
* Fix royal mail tracking link.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register