WooCommerce Points and Rewards v1.5.5 Download
Reward Customer Purchases With Points Redeemable For Discounts!
Reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points which can be redeemed for discounts. Easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products. Points earned are displayed on the product page and on the cart/checkout page.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
*** WooCommerce Points and Rewards Changelog ***
2015.11.18 – version 1.5.5
* Fix – Ordering the list table by number of points actually orders by point rather than user info
* Fix – Redisplay the point redemption form on checkout after the customer removes it
2015.10.09 – version 1.5.4
* Fix – Points removal after failed order.
* Fix – Settings screen saving.
2015.08.18 – version 1.5.3
* Fix – Config link.
2015.08.17 – version 1.5.2
* Fix – Make sure the setting filters are hooked correctly to prevent deprecated notices
* Feature – Display the number of earned points and total number of user points on the order received page
2015.08.05 – version 1.5.1
* Fix – Some settings were not being saved in WC 2.3 due to backwards compatibilty issue
2015.07.27 – version 1.5.0
* Update – Settings page is now moved to all under Points & Rewards under main WooCommerce
* Fix – Manage points list columns were not sorting properly when clicked.
2015.04.21 – version 1.4.2
* Feature – User can now add an expiry date to points
* Tweak – Added a
for points message on variable products
2015.04.21 – version 1.4.1
* Fix – Potential XSS with add_query_arg/remove_query_arg.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register