WooCommerce PayPal Express Plugin v3.7.2 Download
Adds an Express Checkout button to your cart page
After the customer adds products to their cart they can go directly from the shopping cart page to PayPal to retrieve their shipping information and authorize payment thus allowing them to skip the traditional WooCommerce checkout process.
After authorising payment via PayPal Express the user is returned to your store to choose shipping and then confirm payment. Easy.
You can also use the PayPal supplied image button or use your own styled button.
Online shoppers love the convenience and security of PayPal, where they can pay from their PayPal balance, debit or credit card, or bank account.
2016.06.09 – version 3.7.2
* Misc – Tweak update language
2016.06.07 – version 3.7.1
* Misc – This extension has been retired
2016.04.20 – version 3.7.0
* Fix – Fix rounding issue that could occur in orders with multiple quantities of items
* Misc – Updated payment gateway framework to v4.3.0
2016.02.17 – version 3.6.1
* Tweak – Set the order button text to “Complete Order” after return back from PayPal, and “Proceed to PayPal” otherwise
* Fix – Attempt to fix rounding issues by adding a an additional item when needed which ensures PayPal calculates the order total correctly
* Fix – Prevent errors for currencies that don’t support decimals
* Fix – Only display the express checkout button if the cart needs payment
2016.01.14 – version 3.6.0
* Fix – Fix a rounding error introduced in v3.5.2
* Misc – Added support for WooCommerce 2.5
* Misc – Removed support for WooCommerce 2.2
2015.12.14 – version 3.5.2
* Tweak – Add Diners and JCB credit card icons
* Tweak – Check and hide terms checkbox if already checked before PayPal Express checkout
* Fix – Better support for currencies that don’t support decimal amounts
* Fix – Avoid PayPal rounding errors
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register