WooCommerce PayPal Express Plugin v3.5.2 Download
Adds an Express Checkout button to your cart page
After the customer adds products to their cart they can go directly from the shopping cart page to PayPal to retrieve their shipping information and authorize payment thus allowing them to skip the traditional WooCommerce checkout process.
After authorising payment via PayPal Express the user is returned to your store to choose shipping and then confirm payment. Easy.
You can also use the PayPal supplied image button or use your own styled button.
Online shoppers love the convenience and security of PayPal, where they can pay from their PayPal balance, debit or credit card, or bank account.
2015.12.14 – version 3.5.2
* Tweak – Add Diners and JCB credit card icons
* Tweak – Check and hide terms checkbox if already checked before PayPal Express checkout
* Fix – Better support for currencies that don’t support decimal amounts
* Fix – Avoid PayPal rounding errors
2015.09.15 – version 3.5.1
* Misc – WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0 Compatibility
* Misc – Update SkyVerge Payment Gateway Framework
2015.07.28 – version 3.5.0
* Misc – WooCommerce 2.4 Compatibility
* Misc – Update SkyVerge plugin framework
2015.05.21 – version 3.4.1
* Fix – Ensure checkout validation is performed when selecting PayPal Express on the checkout page
2015.04.23 – version 3.4.0
* Feature – Include accepted credit card icons on the Checkout page
* Fix – Ensure the Express Checkout buttons are rendered below the Proceed to Checkout button in WC 2.3.8+
* Tweak – The customer’s shipping name is now sent to PayPal along with the address
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register