WooCommerce First Data Payment Gateway v4.1.3 Download
Easily Accept Credit Cards with First Data
Let your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site with First Data. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of First Data TransArmor credit card tokenization, allowing customers to securely and safely save their cards for future checkout. Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and Pre-Orders means First Data supports a wide array of business models.
For an ever-changing marketplace, First Data’s online payment solutions enable you to easily provide customers with more payment options and safer transactions for a more satisfying shopping experience. At the same time, you’ll be able to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimize risks-to realize your full business potential.
Whether you are a large, multi-national merchant requiring advance payment capabilities or a small to mid-size business needing a robust but simple payment gateway like the First Data Global Gateway e4, First Data’s online solutions offer the widest range of payment options and functionality backed by an extensive set of online support tools as well as a dedicated support team.
2016.07.06 – version 4.1.3
* Fix – Fixes failing checkout error in Safari
2016.07.05 – version 4.1.2
* Fix – Fixes a configuration bug that caused the gateway to become unavailable in production mode
2016.06.28 – version 4.1.1
* Tweak – Adjust tokenization setting description for Payeezy API gateway to indicate that Transarmor is required
2016.06.02 – version 4.1.0
* Misc – Added support for WooCommerce 2.6
* Misc – Removed support for WooCommerce 2.3
* Fix – Fix missing soft descriptors for Payeezy / Payeezy Gateway
2016.05.18 – version 4.0.1
* Fix – Fixes an issue that prevented Subscriptions from being saved if they were created before v4.0.0
2016.04.20 – version 4.0.0
* Feature – Completely rewritten Payeezy Gateway (formerly GGe4) from the ground-up for massively improved performance and stability
* Feature – Simplified responsive payment form with new retina payment method icons and live inline validation
* Feature – Customers can add new payment methods from the My Account area
* Feature – Capture pre-authorized Payeezy Gateway transactions directly from the WooCommerce admin!
* Feature – You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages!
* Misc – Many other small tweaks, fixes, and improvements
* i18n – Changed text domain from ‘woocommerce-gateway-firstdata’ to ‘woocommerce-gateway-first-data’
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register