WooCommerce Bookings Extension v1.9.5 Download
This powerful extension allows you to sell your time or date based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Can I add fields to the bookings form?
You can, using the Product Add-ons extension for WooCommerce. We’ve compileddocumentation on integrating product add-ons as well.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support WooCommerce Subscriptions, this is on our development roadmap.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support recurring bookings?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support recurring bookings (without some code), this is on our development roadmap.
Can the same resource be used across multiple booking products?
Currently, resources cannot span multiple booking products.
Can my customers modify their bookings?
Bookings can currently only be amended by the website administrator.
Can I book a specific day?
All bookings are time and date based, rather than based on specific days.
2016.02.05 – version 1.9.5
* Localisation – Updated language files.
* Tweak – Expand “Remaining Spaces” to work with automatically assigned resources.
* Tweak – New Bookings specific add-on section under WooCommerce > Add-ons.
* Tweak – Show a notice when viewing a booking if it’s add-on plugin no longer is installed.
* Fix – Prevent the multiply cost checkboxes from displaying on non booking products when using the product add-ons extension.
* Fix – Prevent booking data from fatal erroring if an add-on like the accommodation bookings plugin is removed.
* Fix – Prevent start times that end after date times from showing up when using buffer times and ‘not available’ for default availability.
* Fix – Booking in “My Account” not created with Confirmation Requried Booking + New User account
* Fix – Missing ending double quotes in order note of booking status transition
* Fix – Use full unit ‘hour’ when using date/time str in strtotime
2016.01.27 – version 1.9.4
* Tweak – Sync bookings without orders (manually created bookings) to Google Calendar.
* Tweak – Humanized order status in order column of bookings list.
* Fix – If the new resource input is canceled, the resource input area will no longer be blocked.
* Fix – Format the datetime form based on site language (matches behavior for day form).
* Fix – Fix for possible availability problems using time range blocks.
* Fix – Remove extra + from being added to cost string when using resource block/base costs.
* Fix – Prevent extra border from showing on time slots when using TwentySixteen as your theme.
* Fix – Save the correct (booking, not order) ID when saving booking details on the admin screen.
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register