Themeforest Newspaper v6.3.1
[ Version 6.3.1 ] – July 28th, 2015
UPDATE NOTICE: Please update visual composer to the latest version
– new: Continuing our move to a more developer friendly theme, now on all custom post types you can select the sidebar position and the sidebar on a per post basis. This is very useful to customize the layout of pages added by plugins that use Custom Post Types. Want a new sidebar with custom widgets on that custom post type? Boom! it can be done now. Ok we found that some of the plugins register custom post types and use the page template, instead of the single template, if that’s the case we recommend that you take one of the single templates and rename it to single-plugins_custom_post_type.php. You can generally find the custom post type used by the plugin via our CPT panel.
– improvement: this update brings the start of a new system that will load only the required CSS. In this first step we switched the WooCommerce css to the new system and it’s loaded only when it’s required. With time as we make sure that the system is stable, we will move all the plugin css externally and more 🙂
– improvement:HTML is now allow on the author box on the author page
– improvement: we updated the visual composer plugin to the latest version.
– improvement: the theme panel was improved and it now supports plugins, with time we are hoping to add panels for the social counter and speedbooster plugins
– fix: all the metadata exposed by the theme was audited and we fixed all the issues found. The new Google Metadata Testing Tool was updated and it reported some missing metadata.
– fix: custom post types now load the default WordPress single.php or single-CPT.php regardless of the global single post template setting.
– fix: WooCommerce single template was not applying the correct sidebar position and sidebar from theme panel
– fix: on the pagebuilder + loop template when you selected a category the pagination was showing a warning
– fix: view all results when searching was returning a page with the two words marged instead of separated
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register